If you are looking to convert your Windows Outlook contacts to Mac Mail, you are at a right place. “PST Extractor Pro” is a software solution that lets you convert your Outlook PST files to Mac Mail supporting files. It is a full email migration tool that not only converts contacts, but also mails and calendar data to appropriate format for Mac Mail.
The contacts are converted to Vcf file, which is a very popular file format for storing contact information, and be used at many apps including Mac Mail. The tool features an easy to use interface through which you can perform the task effortlessly. The graphical wizard takes you through necessary steps, which feel intuitive and natural.
Exporting Outlook contacts to Mac Mail Addressbook has always been a little inconvenient. With the help of “PST Extractor Pro”, it is no more like that.
Here are the steps involved in converting contacts from Outlook to Mac Mail.
- After installing, you can launch the tool from your applications list in Mac.
- Click on “Add” to add your Pst files. PST file is the format where Outlook stores your data.
- Find the location where you have stored PST files and select them.
- This will bring up all the folders inside the selected PST files in the preview section of the tool’s wizard. It will include everything from mails, calendar data, to contacts.
- If you don’t want to convert anything else except contacts, simply leave those folders unchecked. You can filter the data by checking the appropriate boxes given above the preview section. Check “Contacts” and leave the rest unchecked. This will automatically hide all the folders that don’t contain contacts.
- You can also check ‘ignore empty folders’ to exclude folders that contains no items inside them.
- From the output menu list, choose “Apple Mail, Address Book, Calendar (iCal)” from the list.
- There will be an additional option relating to the contacts conversion. You can choose to merge all contacts from a folder to a single Vcf file. That means, the tool will generate as many Vcf files as there are contact folders. If you do not check this option, you will get a single Vcf file for all contacts individually.
- The final step is to click ‘Convert’.
Following these simple steps, you can convert your contacts from Outlook to Mac Mail without any hassle.
Moreover, it can also convert your emails from PST to MBOX, and Outlook calendar data to Ics file. The tool performs the conversion thoroughly and quickly, without missing any data component.
Click here to try “PST Extractor Pro”.